I think I’m going to start doing these – courtesy of my girl Karen over and makeupandbeautyblog.com. I love her blog – you guys should check it out if you haven’t already
1. Mood: Excited to be headed home in two days; nervous for my final exams!
2. Your favorite Thanksgiving entrée or side? : Definitely the mashed potatoes and croissants. I love me some carbs!
3. What’s one thing — beauty related — you feel thankful for? : Eyeliner. It’s my beauty MUST. Pencil, liquid, gel, any kind, give me the eyeliner!
4. What’s one thing — non-beauty related — you feel thankful for? : My wonderful family for supporting and encouraging my decision to move cross-country. It’s definitely made us closer
5. What’s been the biggest surprise for you so far this year? : Loving being far away from home. I’m a homebody, so I didn’t expect to be this happy so far away from everything I knew.
6. When was the last time you were the recipient of a random act of kindness? : About two weeks ago, someone left a box of full pizza outside my door. That was fantastic.
7. Gloves or mittens?: Gloves, all the way.
8. What’s one thing you do to keep yourself motivated? : Rewards, baby! Small, but they work. “If I go to the gym four times this week, I’ll buy myself a new ring from Forever 21” for example.
9. Have you ever been to one of your high school reunions? : Not yet… but I did just graduate in the spring. I’m half looking forward to those though.
10. Weekly goals: Have a smooth flight, leave the room feeling organized and ready for winter term, enjoy my family, not stress about the dog, see a certain someone 🙂