Hi everybody! I compiled a list of my favorite things for spring and a little shopping guide!
I’m a really cheap shopper – I love shopping, but I like to find bargains. When I make these pictures, I choose things that I actually have (or would) spend for. I don’t really put super expensive things, because I can’t afford them, so why tempt myself? 🙂 Makes sense, right?
Also, totally random, but I am LOVING Dove raspberry and dark chocolate swirls right now… nomnomnom.
A few things about this: 1) I don’t know where the jeans are from. I am just loving the colored jeans trend. 2) The purple pumps and the turquoise sandals are both from ALDO.
With that said…
1) The white dress – I am loving the draping, it is jersey, it is $36.99. A little white dress is perfect for spring and summer barbecues! Plus the white will make you look super tan and sleek.
2) The coral dress – I just got this in the mail! It is such a beautiful color and fit! I usually have a problem with Forever 21 dresses being too short, but this one is modestly right above the knee. It’s adorable, and you can dress it up or down!
3) The turquoise statement necklace – You know me and turquoise. I love this, and it would look perfect with either of the above dresses, or a dark top and white jeans… so cute. I also love the ribbon closure.
4) The pink gemstone earrings – At just under $10, these are such a steal! They’re really luxe looking, and would look so great with a variety of colors like white, turquoise, black, or brown. They make a statement while being simple at the same time. So cute!
5) The nude wedge sandal – How cute are these? And seriously, they’re a classic spring shoe! They’ll look great with jeans, dresses, and skirts, and the price is great! They also come in metallics, which are always a great neutral option!
6) The turquoise earrings – I just love turquoise. I would wear these with my hair in beachy, half-pinned waves. They’ll make any skin tone glow.
7) The pearl bracelet – It’s a fresh twist on a classic. I love all of the detailing, and that you could wear it with either jeans or a fancy dress and it’d be totally appropriate.
What do you guys think? What are you loving this spring?